Khorozian Law Group is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to the Khorozian Law Group website, contacts for our clients and prospective clients, candidates for employment or engagement, and any other individuals about whom the Firm obtains personal information (each, “you”). Please read the following statement (the “Privacy Statement”). In this Privacy Statement, “personal information” means information that (either in isolation or in combination with other information held by the Firm) enables you to be identified or recognized.
Khorozian Law Group does not share an information obtained from the site for advertising or marketing purposes. Khorozian Law Group does not sell information obtained from the site. Please be aware that Firm personnel are required to comply with the Firm’s data privacy practices as set out in this Privacy Statement and other data privacy-related Firm policies. If you have any comments or questions in connection with this Privacy Statement please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, facsimile to 2019449203 or mail to 1 Bridge Plaza North, Suite 675, Fort Lee, New Jersey 07024.
Although you are not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of our website, you may choose to do so. Should you do so, we may keep a record of your name, email address, and any other information you voluntarily provide to us. Of course, we may collect the following categories of personal information from you in the course of business, including through your use of the website, when you contact or request information from us, when we provide services to you or receive services from you:
• Identification data, such as name, gender, title, phone number, social media profile information, job title, or address.
• Financial data, such as bank account information and invoicing details.
• Event registration or mailing list data, such as dietary requirements (which may reveal information about your health or religious beliefs), preferences and interests, subscriptions, downloads, and username/passwords.
• Job applicant data, such as identification data and contact information, resumé and other data provided by you or third parties.
• Legal and regulatory compliance data
• Other service data, such as personal information relevant to the provision or receipt of services, in relation to any of your employees, customers or vendors, and client feedback.
• Cookie and device data, such as information about your visit of our website, IP address, device identifier, browser type and version, operating system and network, location and time zone setting.
Information Usage: We may use your personal information for the following purposes and, for each purpose, based on the following legal grounds:
• Provision of legal services – we use personal information mentioned above that you voluntarily submit to us on the website or during the course of our engagement. We use personalinformation mentioned above to third parties, such as expert witnesses and other professional advisers.
• Sending relevant marketing messages and inviting you to events/seminars – we use identification data, contact details, cookie and device data, and mailing list data to communicate with you by way of email alerts and post to provide you with information about our events or services that may be of interest to you.
• Improving our website – we use cookie and device data to improve the functionality of the website.
• Keeping our website and IT systems and processes safe – we use the date mentioned above for IT purposes.
• Complying with legal or regulatory inquiries/requests – we use the data mentioned above Complying with legal or regulatory inquiries/requests
We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or content of any linked websites. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies of each website you visit. In the preceding 12 months, we have not sold any personal information.
We have implemented technical and organizational security measures in an effort to safeguard the personal information in our custody and control. Such measures include, for example, limiting access to personal information only to staff and authorized service providers on a need-to-know basis for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement, as well as other administrative, technical, and physical
safeguards. We endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. Please note that email is not a secure medium and should not be used to send confidential or sensitive information. By providing information online, you accept the inherent security risks of providing information over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security, unless it is due to our negligence or willful default.
Our website uses certain tags, log files, web beacons, and similar tracking technologies from third parties (collectively, “cookies”), of which you should be aware.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which that information was collected as set out in this Privacy Statement or for longer as required under any applicable legal, regulatory, accounting, or reporting requirements. Should you opt out or no longer wish to receive marketing messages from us, we will securely delete your personal information from the relevant mailing list(s).
Notification of Changes
We may occasionally update this Privacy Statement as our services and privacy practices change, or as required by applicable legal or regulatory requirements. Where it is practicable, we will notify you by email of any significant changes. However, the last update date is posted below, and we encourage you to review this Privacy Statement periodically to be informed of how we use your personal information.