The real estate industry has had more than its fair share of challenges during the recent economic downturn. In good times or bad, however, this industry is always evolving and developing. Real estate litigation often involves potentially high damages, multiple parties, and numerous regulations and laws. For these disputes, clients should be especially deliberate in retaining the services of an unwavering and knowledgeable real estate attorney such as the Khorozian law Group.
The Khorozian Law Group helps clients resolve disputes, achieve their objectives and gain a competitive advantage in the real estate industry
- Acquisition and development: disputes arising under purchase and sale agreements, option agreements, development agreements, and land use and zoning disputes
- Construction: disputes relating to agreements with general contractors, subcontractors and related liens
- Management: litigation of property management agreements and prosecution of receivership actions
- Real estate brokers and agents: disputes relating to brokers, agents and their ethical, fiduciary and other common law disclosure and other obligations, as well as alleged breaches in civil actions and in ethics proceedings before state regulatory agencies
- Title disputes: easement, property line, adverse possession, quiet title, trespass, nuisance and other title disputes and actions
- Landlord-tenant disputes: eviction proceedings, complex lease interpretation issues and the entire spectrum of landlord-tenant disputes
- HOA disputes: disputes relating to communities governed by homeowners’ associations
Contact the Khorozian Law Group today for a free consultation to discuss all of your real estate litigation needs (201) 944-9200.